You know television appearances can skyrocket your career, spawn mega-book sales, increase demand for your services, and raise your fees. Your message can reach millions -- without paying expensive advertising rates! But you also know if you don't do well it can, at best, do nothing for your career, and at worst, prevent you from getting future television bookings. So how can you do it right? Dian will share the secrets of getting on and using television to your advantage.
You will learn:
- What it takes to be booked, capture free publicity and win television exposure
- How to invent an innovative news hook
- The best place to start your on-air experience
- How to deliver a successful interview
- How to drive your segment so you get sales
- Tactics for gaining additional media opportunities including how to leverage your television experience to national shows
With over 25 years of public relations experience, Dian Thomas has more than 5,000 television and radio appearances. She was a regular on NBC's Today Show for 8 years, ABC's Home Show for 6 years and appeared on The Tonight Show and Good Morning America, in addition to many others. She has helped introduce products for Procter and Gamble, Kraft Food, Ocean Spray and the Beef Industry.
She is the author of 11 books, including the New York Times bestseller, Roughing It Easy. She has been entertaining and helping people across the nation for over 25 years. Her unique ideas for outdoor cooking, crafts and fun family activities have earned her the title, "First Lady of Creativity."
Being a successful media veteran, she knows how to capture free publicity and turn it into effective exposure and increased product sales. Today she will tell you about proven techniques and personal creativity that will help you secure bookings on TV.