SpeakerNet News Teleseminars
Marketing on a Budget:
Ideas to Get Your Business Moving
SamMichael Scott Karpovich, CSP
How to order the recording:
View a sample (PDF)
What do you do when you don’t have enough money to do an expensive promotion? How can you keep in front of your prospects and clients through an effective, low-cost plan? What works to get business in the door? Michael shares inexpensive ideas that have worked for him in his more than 25 years in the business.
You will learn:
- A way to keep in front of your customers through a series of mailings
- What to say when you make outgoing calls
- How your thinking can get in the way of success
- How a postcard series can be one of your most effective marketing tools
- Using low-cost domain names to bring traffic to your key sites
Note: This program was originally titled “Crisis Marketing: Getting Booked Fast When You Just Gotta Eat!” but we retitled it since Michael focused primarily on low-cost ideas, rather than quick-turn techniques.
About our guest expert:
Michael is often asked to keynote state, regional and national conventions across the United States and Canada. He is best known for his work as an inspirational keynoter for educational professionals, children, healthcare associations and mental health professionals. Since he started speaking in 1979, Michael has spoken to an average of 300,000 individuals each year.