SpeakerNet News Teleseminars
How to Build Your OWN Online Video Platform
Scott “The Nametag Guy” Ginsberg (About Scott)
How to order the recording:
YouTube is for losers! Video isn’t the future — it’s the PRESENT! Unfortunately, because video is so ubiquitous and easy to do, the bar has been raised. And the concept of “some guy in a room holding a camera,” isn’t going to cut it anymore. You need to build your OWN video platform!
As speakers and entrepreneurs, you need to know how to leverage video to your advantage, not only to promote your business online, but for downloadable and hard-copy products.
In this program, you will learn how to:
- leverage cultural trends, barriers and phenomena that stand in your way of boosting your fan base through online video
- get started without knowing what the hell you’re doing
- master the timeline of video first impressions so your viewers don’t tune you out
- find resources available to make the video learning curve non-existent
- use a multitude of channels to promote your online videos
- create online learning communities, message boards and other fan-building resources
- use the most important question in entrepreneurship for your video platform
More about our guest expert:
Scott Ginsberg, a.k.a. “The Nametag Guy,” is the author of eight books, an award-winning blogger and the creator of NametagTV.com, an Online Training Network that teaches you how to GET noticed, GET remembered and GET business. Scott was recently selected as a “Top Young Entrepreneur of 2008” by the St. Louis Small Business Monthly, and has also been featured on The Today Show, CNN, USA Today and in the Wall Street Journal, Cosmopolitan, and Fast Company, and inducted into the Hall of Fame of Ripley’s Believe It Or Not!