SpeakerNet News Teleseminars
Licensing Ins and Outs:
Build Immediate Income
by Becoming a Licensee or Licensor
Jim Hennig, PhD, CSP, CPAE
How to order the recording and transcript:
View a sample (PDF)
Should you consider becoming a licensee or licensor? What are the advantages and disadvantages of both? What are upfront costs for either role? What if you want out of the agreement or the other party doesn’t deliver what they promised?
Jim has used both to build his business in good and bad economic times. In this business-building session, he shares his experience on how to use one or both business strategies to rapidly expand both your business and your income. Whether you’re a beginner or veteran in the business, Jim gives clear information to help you quickly decide if licensing will work for you.
As a potential licensee, you will learn:
- How to double your topic and content offerings to better meet your client needs
- How to create more leads and bookings through the right licensor
- How to find potential licensors to meet your specific needs (who are not now licensors — and design your own licensee program)
- How to build instant credibility
- How to have multiple experienced trainers at your fingertips (who have done successfully what you are doing)
- What specific questions to ask to determine if this is the licensor for you
As a potential licensor, you will learn:
- How to create instant cash flow
- How being a licensor can become your retirement nest egg
- The questions to ask yourself before deciding to become a licensor
- What elements are essential in a good agreement
- How to increase your name recognition, visibility, and speaking income
More about our guest expert:
Around the world, James F. Hennig, PhD, is known as a dynamic keynoter, seminar leader, and business consultant.
He was elected President of the National Speakers Association for 1995-96 in addition to holding the two highest speaking designations awarded by the Association: CSP (Certified Speaking Professional), and the coveted CPAE Speakers Hall of Fame Award.
A frequent speaker and consultant to many Fortune 500 companies and major national and international associations, his areas of expertise include negotiations, increased productivity, managing change, peak performance and presentation skills.
Jim’s business background is diverse. He has been a national sales leader as well as president of four successful corporations in four divergent fields. An accomplished author, he has produced audio/video and interactive CD-ROM learning systems, as well as books and articles for business and trade publications worldwide. His training materials are available in 52 countries and have been translated into 23 languages.