SpeakerNet News Teleseminars
Can’t-Live-Without Technology Tools for Speakers
Sam Silverstein, CSP
How to order the recording:
Additional resources for this seminar:
- Sam’s handout — (PDF, 72K)
Your life is complicated. You have your home life, office life, and travel life. How do you keep them all coordinated easily and with the least headaches? Simple things are daunting — like accessing files on your office computer while on the road; syncing key files with your smartphone, laptop, and office computer; and changing travel arrangements in seconds. . .from the plane.
Sam has researched and mastered important tech tools that every speaker needs to know about. He tells you how to get more out of your tools and introduces you to some amazing time and effort savers.
You will learn how to:
- record teleseminars and key client interviews from your cellphone
- access the Internet from anywhere
- charge BOR sales through your smartphone
- use headsets that are noise-canceling and with a mic for use with your phone
- allow bureaus to see when you’re booked and where you’ll be
- use simple apps to make your life easier
More about our guest expert:
Sam Silverstein, CSP, is a past president of the National Speakers Association. He delivers his message of accountability on five continents and utilizes technology to be more productive, run his business more effectively, and have fun no matter where in the world he is.