SpeakerNet News Teleseminars
Create Dazzling Videos to Transfix Audiences
and Springboard Your Business
Eric Chester, CSP, CPAE
How to order the recording:
- If you order the MP3, you will get a link to the recorded video of the online webinar.
If a picture is worth 1000 words, what’s a compelling video worth? Tens of thousands of dollars. Perhaps six figures. Maybe millions. If it’s a video that is well-crafted and so intriguing others can’t help but pass it along — to their many followers, Facebook friends, and LinkedIn connections.
Amazing, original short videos can help you secure more engagements, promote your event or presentation, enhance your program, launch your book, and create more fans.
Can you get away with a talking-head video? Or a PowerPoint slide show with your droning narration? Not anymore. Not if you want to really cause some buzz. Not if you yearn to turn viewers into buyers.
It’s not that hard to produce an enticing video. But even if you hire a producer or animator, you must see this session so you know how to direct them. What you don’t know (and perhaps think you do) will cost you many headaches, delays and much money.
In this webinar, you’ll view short clips of videos to illustrate the points followed by Eric’s commentary. You’ll want to see what he is talking about to fully appreciate his remarks.Get inspired to create a buzz-worthy video and learn some shortcuts. Eric is a master at creating innovative and intriguing videos. See a sample.
You will learn:
- why original, creative video makes you stand out far ahead of your competition
- why clients will adore you for helping them promote their event and your session in short promo videos
- how video interviews interspersed in your presentations can cement your message
- how video gets your book promoted more effectively than an email or snail mail campaign
- how to understand the step-by-step process of creating a compelling video
- how to find and work effectively with video vendors
More about our guest expert:
Eric Chester CSP, CPAE takes business leaders on a backstage tour inside the minds of their most challenging employees and teaches them how to develop young talent. He's the author of “Reviving Work Ethic — A Leader’s Guide to Ending Entitlement and Restoring Pride in the Emerging Workforce” and is the founder and CEO of the “Bring Your ‘A’ Game to Work” Training and Certification Program. (You might also know him as NSA’s rockin’ convention promoter.)