SpeakerNet News Teleseminars
How to Get a Bazillion Bookings!
Mike Rayburn, CSP, CPAE
How to order the recording:
You’re a speaker because you want to impact lives, empower people, and make the world a better place—right? You can’t do that if you’re sitting at home with a boring website and no bookings.
If your calendar is as full as it can be, and if your fee is as high as it can get, don’t listen to this program! But, for the rest of us, Mike shows how he keeps booked at least 80 dates per year and how you can use these same tools to fill your calendar. You are about to learn the secrets of the pros!
You will learn:
- the only four ways you will ever get booked
- the most important piece of promotional material to fill your calendar
- everything you need to know to get speakers bureaus excited about you
- the 4 philosophies you *must* adopt to get booked like a pro
- what a speaker showcases really are and how to get bookings from them
- how to speak for free and make lots of money
- the one thing you must have and do which will guarantee a full calendar, your impact high, and your income soar!
More about our guest expert:
Mike Rayburn is a Hall of Fame speaker who has presented for hundreds of the world’s leading corporations and associations. Mike has headlined at Carnegie Hall, having performed there to standing ovations 8 times. He has performed more than 4500 shows and presentations over the past 30 years in nearly every venue imaginable including corporate events, theaters, comedy clubs, colleges, bars, stadiums, pool halls, even warships.
As a speaker Mike uses his guitar creations, his hilarious songs, and his veteran platform skills to inspire audiences to leap beyond their perceived limitations. He teaches attendees the simple tools which took him from playing for seven people in a bar to standing ovations at Carnegie Hall. Mike Rayburn was featured on the cover of “Successful Meetings” and was voted “Best Solo Artist” for 2007 by the readers of “American Entertainment” magazine.