SpeakerNet News Webinars
Dominate the Platform and Your Market Segment:
25 Years of Wisdom in 4 Hours
Jeffrey Gitomer, CSP, CPAE
How to order the recordings:
- Webinar 1 — Recording
- Webinar 2 — Recording
- Webinar 3 — Recording
- Webinar 4 — Recording
- Complete Series — Recordings
Pricing: $49 per webinar, $149 for the series
- If you order recordings, you will get a link to the recorded video of the online webinars.
The speaking business is simple — find people who want to buy what you have to offer, make the sale, then prepare and deliver a great program.
But it isn’t easy. That’s why it’s valuable to learn from a real pro.
Jeffrey Gitomer, CSP, CPAE Speaker Hall of Fame member, has a distinguished and successful career as a speaker and writer on sales, customer loyalty, and personal development. In proposing this unique series of webinars with SpeakerNet News, he said, “This four-part series on speaking gives you 25 years of wisdom in four hours. I have decided to help other speakers dominate the platform and their market segment. This is just the beginning of that process. Please join me to shorten your learning curve and lengthen your fee.”
Here’s what Jeffrey will address in these content-rich sessions. Register or order the recordings for any of them, or get a special discount for the complete series.
Webinar 1: How to Attract Customers Who Want to Buy
- The myth of the “Law of Attraction” (Hint: It ain’t The Secret)
- Where’s your platform?
- What are you writing?
- Who is reading what you’re writing?
- How do you social?
Webinar 2: How to Talk to Customers and Speaker Bureaus and Get Them to Buy
- Engage, don’t sell
- Ask, don’t tell
- “I’m the greatest” — so is everyone else
- The ONE WORD secret to getting customers and bureaus
- There is no such thing as “fee integrity”
Webinar 3: How to Prepare Your Personalized Talk
- Four key questions that reveal content the customer wants
- The conference call
- The pre-seminar meeting
- Time allocation for preparation determines outcome and reputation
- It’s not just prep — it’s props and the room before the talk
Webinar 4: How to Deliver a Talk to WOO and WOW Your Audience
- The first 2 minutes determine the rest of your talk — start in the middle
- Slides can make or break the talk
- Humor is not optional
- On or off the platform (Hint: it’s both)
- It ain’t your dress, it’s your content
More about our guest expert:
Jeffrey Gitomer, CSP, CPAE, has delivered more than 2,500 speeches, and is a global authority on sales, loyalty, service, trust, attitude and referrals. He is the author of 12 best-selling books including The Sales Bible, The Little Red Book of Selling, The Little Gold Book of Yes! Attitude, and 21.5 Unbreakable Laws of Selling.
His real-world ideas and content are also available as online courses at GitomerVT.com. For information about training and seminars, visit Gitomer.com or GitomerCertifiedAdvisors.com, or email Jeffrey personally at firstname.lastname@example.org.