SpeakerNet News Teleseminars
7 Proven Ways to Build Your Business
with Facebook Advertising
How to order the recording:
Additional resources for this seminar:
- Handout — (PDF, 870K)
Facebook is more than a place to watch cat videos and catch up with your friends’ lives.
It is a thriving marketplace of people and companies that need your books and information products as well as speaking, training, coaching, and consulting services.
If you’ve ever asked, “How can I deliver my message to the right audience without breaking the bank?” then you need this teleseminar. Especially if you believe these three myths:
- “My audience isn’t on Facebook.” They are. You’ll see how to find them.
- “Facebook advertising is expensive. I can’t afford it.” It isn’t and you can. You’ll see how.
- “I don’t need to advertise because everyone sees my posts.” No, they don’t. You’ll understand how Facebook decides who sees what, and when. And how you can make sure your prospects do see your posts.
By listening to this program, you’ll discover:
- How speakers and authors are using Facebook ads to get more customers — and you can too.
- Easy strategies that are working right now to help you quickly save money on your ads — so you can pick the right kind of ads and tactics that get you the best results.
- Proven ways to find you find your ideal buyer without spending a penny — so you’ll never have to waste money buying lists.
- Tips to help save you a ton of money when you buy ads.
- How to make your ad stand out and create action so you get more business.
- How to abide by Facebook’s terms of service so your ads are approved instantly and you don’t waste hours creating ads that will be banned.
- How to justify your investment with a foolproof Return on Investment formula so you can easily see that your ads are paying off.
More about our guest expert:
Dan Janal has been teaching people how to use the Internet to make money since 1993, when he wrote the first book about marketing on the Internet. Yes, the first book. That led to speaking engagements around the world from Beijing to Budapest. He also taught the first Internet marketing course at Berkeley and Internet branding classes at Stanford. He shook up the publicity world when he created PR LEADS in 2001 and he’s helping speakers, authors, consultants, coaches, and businesses of all sizes achieve their marketing objectives with his Facebook advertising agency.