SpeakerNet News Teleseminars
Radical Differentiation in a Sea of Competition
How to order the recording:
Additional resources for this seminar:
Jason has provided a special bonus handout for this program, a document called “7 Customer Experience Killers That Are Destroying Your Bottom Line.” When you purchase the recording, you will be sent a link where you can download the handout.
As a speaker, it’s our job to WOW our customers with our presentations and services. But every day there’s more competition — more speakers vying for the same number of presentations.
And what’s more, we have to create the right experience for them all our customer types — bureaus, clients, audiences members.
Jason shares his expertise in designing and crafting unique, memorable and impactful experiences for clients of all shapes and sizes. He shares some immediately implementable strategies that will help you to:
- use the secrets from the world of theater as a model and a metaphor to transforming your customers’ experience with you.
- gain deeper insight into the needs, goals, frustrations and joys of your customer so you can connect with and serve them on a much more intimate level.
- design and choreograph an experience for all of your customers that starts even before they know you and continues long after your initial engagement.
- understand the number one customer experience killer that *most* businesses make when wanting to delighting their customers.
- “engineer” WOW into your presentations and your business.
- build a better relationship with a client — even if things go terribly.
More about our guest expert:
Jason Friedman, founder and CEO of CXFormulaTM, helps fast-growing, entrepreneurial companies gain an unfair advantage over their competition through the art and science of designing their “customer experience journey” — a step-by-step process for delighting customers in a way that turns them into raving fans for life.
Jason has increased his clients’ same-store sales over 400%, raised over $6 Billion USD for endowments and propelled client loyalty, profits, referrals, team commitment and engagement using his proprietary CXFormulaTM methodology. He was named Ernst and Young’s Entrepreneur of the Year for business services and made the Inc. 5000 list for three consecutive years.
His clients range from Fortune 100s to solopreneurs in industries as diverse as retail (Foot Locker, Adidas, Nike), hospitality (W Hotels, Universal Studios, Disney, Burger King), financial services (Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Fidelity), higher education (Stanford & Harvard Universities) and Online Services / Information Products.
Jason’s passion for crafting exceptional customer experiences was born in entertainment, where he worked as a lighting designer/director and roadie for Peter Gabriel, Rush, and international Broadway tours of Jesus Christ Superstar, Fiddler on the Roof, and La Mancha.
As an expert in experiential marketing, live events and brand activation, Jason works with clients via private consulting, small group workshops and online training programs.