SpeakerNet News Teleseminars
Use Video to Communicate, Connect, and Cash In
Terry Brock, MBA, CSP, CPAE
How to order the recording:
You have a wide variety of options for creating and distributing video, all of which can help you build your business. This is true for all content creators, whether you’re a speaker, coach, consultant, or author.
The options can be overwhelming. Which tools should you use to create the most compelling content? What if you’re not an advanced techie — what can you use that doesn’t take an engineering degree to make work?
In this beautifully abundant conversation, Terry shares some of the latest, dazzling ways you can communicate better than ever, connect with your audiences, and create crisp, curvaceous, crinkling cash!
You will learn:
- How speakers are making video pay off today by connecting with the right people
- How to best use tools like Zoom, Facebook Live, Loom, and others to connect
- Which tools to get — and how best to use them
- Determine which device to use: laptop, smartphone, tablet — what’s working and what you need to know
- Understand why audio is the most important part of video and some delicious options that are available for you
More about our guest expert:
Terry Brock is someone who can help you not only understand what is available with video today, but he explains it in plain English with a slant on how you can generate increased revenue in your business. His undergrad degree is in Communications where we worked with radio, TV, and newspapers. He has a rich history of deploying technology to help business leaders build mutually beneficial relationships and video is one of the best was to forge and enhance relationships.