SpeakerNet News Teleseminars
Insider Advice (Most) Meeting Planners
Won’t Share with Speakers
Maralynn Adams, CMP and
Bonni Scepkowski, SFP
How to order the recording:
How valuable would it be if you knew how to:
- Get the attention of meeting planners who hire speakers like you
- Book more speaking gigs in your fee range
- Stand out in a sea of speakers who seem as qualified as you are
- Get referrals that lead to more bookings
If these have you flummoxed, Bonni and Maralynn give you practical, inside information from their decades of hiring professional presenters. They’ll shave years off of your struggling to learn the nuances of succeeding as a professional speaker. The truth is, some speakers keep making the same mistakes and fail to grow their business because they do not have the knowledge Maralynn and Bonni will share. Their insights will help you get on the short list and stand out during the selection process.
In this program, you’ll learn how to:
- find your uniqueness
- make yourself more marketable and findable
- know the dos and don’ts of approaching planners
- be the speaker clients tell other planners about
Bonni and Maralynn will spill ALL the beans!
More about our guest experts:
Maralynn Adams, CMP, and Bonni Scepkowski, SFP are half of the team who created the book Frankly Speaking...Insider Advice (Most) Meeting Planners Won“t Share with Speakers. It’s a series of real conversations between four women (Maralynn, Bonni, Tracey Smith & Shawna Suckow) with decades of combined experience in meeting planning and hiring keynote speakers.