SpeakerNet News Teleseminars
How to Make a Fortune Speaking at Fundraisers
How to register and order the recording:
Or call 408-998-7977 with your name, address, phone number, email address, and credit card information (Visa, MasterCard, Amex only).
Special for teleseminar registrants: everyone who registers for the teleseminar will get the MP3 recording for free.
Date: Wednesday, May 29, 2019 Time: 7:00 pm Eastern (6 pm Central, 5 pm Mountain, 4 pm Pacific)
(Enter your location here to get your local time)
Length: 60 minutes Cost: $25
You like to help charities and non-profits, yet you can justify doing only a few free engagements a year. What if there were a way to help them raise funds *and* get paid — often handsomely?
The organization — and its supporters — will consider you a hero, as you’re helping them get money that they wouldn’t get from just donations alone. You are enabling them to offer something of high value to their donors, and engage people who might not have donated otherwise.
You’ll showcase in front of decision makers who can hire you for their company’s events. You’ll network with influential people who love to attend fundraisers — people you’d like to reach who won’t come out for anything, but they will come out for fundraisers. Plus, you can get powerful testimonials you couldn’t access any other way.
Tom will share what he’s learned to make this uncommon idea work so it’s a win/win/win.
During this program you will learn how to:
- Use fundraisers to get tons of publicity and if done well, meet high power producers, hosts, writers and journalists who will welcome the chance to work with you.
- Structure deals so both you and the group make money.
- Structure and monitor the agreement so you get the biggest attendance possible — you don’t want only three people showing up and if you aren’t careful, it could happen that way.
- Avoid unexpected costs that could eat up the money — don’t let that happen to you.
- Find meeting space with awesome AV equipment with ZERO costs.
More about our guest expert:
Tom Antion has been a professional speaker and entertainer since 1988. He’s spoken for the National Speakers Association conventions, chapters and affiliates over 100 times in seven countries. Many of those appearances have been fundraisers and in one case his efforts kept a chapter from going bankrupt. He’s been responsible for countless playgrounds being built and his shining moment on this earth is when he did a fundraiser that fed 288 homeless children for a year.