SpeakerNet News Teleseminars
How to Organize Successful Online Book Tours
How to order the recording:
Additional resources for this seminar:
- When you purchase this recording, a link will be emailed to you so you can download Penny’s handout.
You’re frustrated that your book isn’t selling more. You’ve done everything you know to do to increase sales.
Have you tried an online book tour?
If not, and if you’re ready to promote a new book or revive an already published title, a well-designed online book tour could be a major building block to your success.
But where do you start?
This teleseminar focuses on the best ways to get the most out of an online book tour and ways to significantly increase your book’s exposure online.
In this session, you will learn how to:
- determine when you should start pitching bloggers
- know which bloggers to pitch and which ones aren’t a good use of your time
- find the right bloggers for your book
- get the most out of your blogger feature
- double or triple the reviews you get
- use simple and easy blogger networking
- pitch online media
- utilize tools like Goodreads, BookBub and Amazon
More about our guest expert:
Penny C. Sansevieri, Founder and CEO of Author Marketing Experts, Inc., is a bestselling author and internationally recognized book marketing and media relations expert. She is an adjunct professor teaching self-publishing for NYU. She was named one of the top influencers of 2019 by New York Metropolitan magazine.
Her company is one of the leaders in the publishing industry and has developed some of the most innovative Amazon optimization programs as well as social media/internet book marketing campaigns. She is the author of 18 books, including How to Sell Your Books by the Truckload on Amazon, Revise and Re-Release Your Book, 5-Minute Book Marketing, and Red Hot Internet Publicity, which has been called the “leading guide to everything Internet.”
AME has had dozens of books on top bestseller lists, including those of the New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal.
To learn more about Penny’s books or her promotional services, visit amarketingexpert.com