SpeakerNet News Teleseminars
How to Sell Your Program Virtually
Chuck Reaves, CSP, CPAE, CSO
How to order the recording:
- If you order the recording, you will get a link to the recorded video of the online webcast.
Now that you’ve learned virtual presentations mechanics, how to you utilize them in a virtual approach to earning speaking opportunities? What do you need to modify to close more deals?
Speakers and trainers are learning how to sell using virtual meetings. If you want to be more successful, you need to understand the quirks that are unique to our profession when selling ourselves in a virtual interaction.
Gone are the days when a planner or bureau would rely on only our video demos and clips to book us. They are likely to interview their short-list candidates using virtual platforms. And some speakers are blowing it. Don’t be one of them.
You will learn:
- how to win something on *every* virtual sales presentation
- how to cause the prospects to join you on a virtual call
- five mistakes you can make to cause the call to end early and unsuccessfully
- the primary difference between selling any other professional service and selling a speaking engagement
- how to adapt sales principles for the virtual interview
- five top sales secrets applicable to this new environment
More about our guest expert:
Chuck has spoken to more than 5,000 audiences in all 50 states and nine foreign countries. He was the top producer out of 1,100 salespeople in his division at AT&T. He helps companies raise their prices and their volumes simultaneously. Large and small organizations are using his copyrighted PLUSH Selling system, and his advanced tools and processes.
For his volunteer efforts he has been name Veteran’s Advocate of the Year, Outstanding Georgia Citizen and has been invited to the White House twice. Vistage, the world’s largest invitation-only membership organization for CEOs and senior executives has awarded him the “Impact Speaker of the Year,” and their “Lifetime Achievement” awards. Known for his “How to Quote Your Fee Without Choking,” in this session he will give you ideas for adapting to the technology and process of selling speaking services virtually.