SpeakerNet News Teleseminars
From Video to Podcast to Money in the Bank:
Rev Up Your Revenue by Repurposing
How to order the recording:
- If you order the recording, you will get a link to the recorded video of the online webcast.
Are you creating videos but wish you had a podcast?
Do you have a podcast but never have time to create any videos?
More importantly, do you have a plan for turning your podcast or videos into cold, hard cash?
The most powerful outbound marketing strategy today is to turn your videos into podcasts, blog posts, social media posts, and, ultimately, into MONEY.
By having a plan, you can leverage one interview or training session into multiple pieces of content that can position you as THE “Category King/Queen” in your field.
In this session, you will learn how to:
- Discover the 3-part “Big Back End” framework for driving monthly recurring revenues from speaking
- See how just 2 (or more) small events (live or virtual) a year can generate an additional 6+ figures in revenue to an established speaking business
- See examples of lifestyle-friendly “Big Back End” models in a variety of categories
- Understand why speakers often struggle to fill their own programs and events — and what you can do differently
- Discover the format for a “Retreat Promise Statement” to attract prospects to your program’s “juicy outcome”
More about our guest expert:
As the CEO of Video Rock Starz, Gina Carr works with business leaders to leverage digital marketing for more profits, influence, and success. Gina has an MBA from the Harvard Business School and an engineering degree from Georgia Tech. She is known as “The Tribe Builder” because she helps passionate people build powerful tribes of raving fans.
She’s been named as a Top Marketing Thought Leader over 50 by Brand Quarterly and as a Who’s Who Among Women in eCommerce by WE Magazine.
A serial entrepreneur, Gina has created several businesses including an award-winning real estate company and a chain of community magazines. She is the COO of TEDxDupreePark and the CMO of eHome Counseling group, a pioneer in mental telehealth. Gina is a passionate advocate for animals, freedom, and plant-based living.