SpeakerNet News Teleseminars
Dazzle Your Virtual Audiences with Gamification
How to order the recording:
- If you order the recording, you will get a link to the recorded video of the online webcast, as well as Rob’s handout for the session.
You already incorporate more audience interaction than 90% of other presenters. You want to kick it up a notch to improve attention and engagement — and ensure you’ll be invited back.
It’s time to disrupt your audiences’ engagement through gamification!
In this session, you will experience how to gamify your presentation with slides, interactive games, or software. You’ll see different ways to engage the audience to gain more followers, fans, and opt-in participants to your offerings. You’ll hear about a variety of games and activities that will work not only for breakout session presenters and trainers, but also for keynoters.
Get ready to take notes, and get out of your seat for an interactive experience you won’t forget. Your audiences will thank you for it!
You will learn:
- actionable ideas on creating games within your presentations
- about current technology tools to create audience engagement
- what it’s like to participate in the demonstrated engagement activities
- ideas you can apply from any stage.
More about our guest expert:
Rob Ferre, GSP (Game Show Person) has been entertaining audiences for almost three decades as a game show host, emcee, DJ and speaker. Hailing from Salt Lake City, Utah, his business, Life of the Party, is a five-time best-of-state winner.
He got his start as a game show host while working in Orlando Florida for Disney, Universal and Nickelodeon. He was recently the NBA’s Utah Jazz’s halftime game show host, and now hosts his original virtual game show for audiences everywhere. He’ll share how to take our engagement to the next level.