SpeakerNet News Teleseminars
5 Critical Website Tweaks That Can
Double Your Paid Speaking Requests
How to order the recording:
- If you order the recording, you will get a link to the recorded video of the online webcast.
Is your speaker website helping you sell? Or is it hurting your business?
If you’re like many speakers, it’s actually costing you business.
Are you embarrassed to share your website with prospects because you know it badly needs updating? You apologize for it when you’re on a call with a potential client, explaining, “I know I need to work on my site.”
Did you know that...
- Website visitors’ first impressions about you and your brand are 94% design-related?
- Almost 40% of your visitors will stop engaging with your website if the layout or content is unattractive?
- 75% of how people who don’t know you judge your credibility is based on your website design?
In this webcast, you’ll learn how to ditch any “website shame” and the elements of a visitor-to-customer converting website that looks good and sells well so you can increase your fees and your authority in your industry.
You will learn:
- the key mistakes speaker websites make that lose them gigs and sales
- 3 uncommon must-have speaker website elements you need to convert lookers into buyers
- the two website calls-to-action that nearly every speaker site is missing
More about our guest expert:
Jon is a virtual sales expert, webinar specialist, and online marketing advisor to consulting and service companies worldwide.
He is the President of Marketing Mastery Media, Inc. (dba JonSchumacher.com) and the Co-Founder of Sales Elevation, a web agency focused on website design that converts.
Jon is the host of the world’s largest online sales webinar conference, the Webinar Mastery Summit, which has reached tens of thousands around the world.
Learn more about Jon at www.JonSchumacher.com