SpeakerNet News Teleseminars
Thrive in the Hybrid Speaking World
Sarah Michel, CSP
How to order the recording:
- If you order the recording, you will get a link to the recorded video of the online webcast.
COVID-19 has impacted the way conferences will look for a long time. Speakers need to competently deliver to two audiences simultaneously: virtual and in-person. Welcome to our new hybrid world!
To excel in this new speaking world, you need to think about how to market, design and deliver a transformational hybrid experience that everyone (including your client) can’t stop talking about! How do you let prospects know you have expertise in hybrid delivery? What do you need to do differently in your design? What can you do ahead of time to ensure the session is successful for everyone?
You will learn:
- what meeting planners expect from speakers in hybrid delivery
- how to leverage and partner with clients’ A/V producer/team to assure your success
- tips, techniques and strategies you can use to keep both audiences engaged and deliver a memorable learning experience that sticks with people long after the meeting
- ways to design your presentation that aligns with how the brain naturally learns and leads to behavior, attitude and skill changes back in the workplace
- ways to extend your value and potentially grow your fee
More about our guest expert:
Sarah is an Experience Architect who has been working in the meetings industry for over 20 years to create dynamic audience experiences. Her vast knowledge of next-generation learning and facilitation skills helps design dynamic meetings that guarantee more participation, opportunities for networking, and peer-to-peer interactions to assure a return on attendance.
Sarah is Vice President of Professional Connexity for Velvet Chainsaw Consulting, helping organizations deliver on the networking promise at face-to-face meetings. She is a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) awarded by the National Speakers Association and a nationally recognized expert on networking and the creator of the NetWORTHing® process.
Sarah has keynoted and facilitated for audiences and organizations around the world on how to be a more effective connector and the author of Perfecting Connecting©, A Guide to Mastering Networking in the Workplace and coauthor of the e-book, Conference Connexity.