SpeakerNet News Teleseminars
Building a Book of Business with Staying Power
Ed Robinson, CSP
How to order the recording:
- If you order the recording, you will get a link to the recorded video of the online webcast.
You know that you should be making a lot more money and achieving a level of success that still eludes you. Perhaps the current economy has hit you hard, maybe your revenues and profits are falling faster than you want to admit, and you’re finding it harder to land qualified clients. Your overhead is the same, but with revenues down, you’re taking home less than ever before. Your career isn’t happening the way you thought it would.
You realize this and you’re ready to take action ... but you know you need the right plan.
If you’re a speaker, trainer, or consultant who’s ready to increase revenue, you don’t want to miss this powerful webcast. International speaker and “Rainmaker” Ed Robinson shares his powerful, proven “Make It Rain” formulas with you.
In this webcast, you will learn:
- tested, proven methods and systems top professional speakers are using to grow their business, referrals, and revenues — even in this economy!
- how to skillfully rethink and retool your marketing and sales efforts in ways that will help you reach and close more deals, more often, and with more profit.
- how to bring more new and qualified clients into your speaking business.
- how to use the 3 S’s of a successful business: strategies, systems, and scalability.
More about our guest expert:
Ed Robinson, CSP, is a thought leader and recognized expert in the areas of leadership development and revenue growth. For more than 30 years, he’s been transforming professionals into leaders and leaders into rainmakers.
As a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP), business growth coach and former CPA, Ed has shared his insights with hundreds of leading organizations across the globe. His winning strategies, paired with his engaging delivery style, motivate audiences to embrace change and increase revenue despite economic challenges.