SpeakerNet News Compilations
Book Contract Attorneys and Web Sites
|How to sponsor this page|
I asked: I'd like the recommendation of a lawyer to represent me in the book contract negotiation process. Looking for someone experienced in contracts regarding the rights to publish a book and produce a movie.
- Robert N. Mendelsohn
10979 Reed Hartman Hwy., Suite 201
Cincinnati, OH 45242
- Ivan Hoffman
- Lloyd Rich. He's in Denver at 303-388-0291.
- Jon Tandler
(303) 292-5656 in Denver.
- Prepaid Legal Advice
- Robert Kirsch of Beverly Hills, California
- Bob Stein at Pryor, Cashman , 212-326-0830, New York City.
- Thomas Cohen, 415-777-1997, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeff Davidson (not a lawyer). Book negotiator. Jeff@BreathingSpace.com.
919-932-1996, Chapel Hill, NC.
- Marcia A. Auberger, Venable Baetjer and Civiletti, Washington, DC. 202-962-4969.
- Sara Bottfeld (not a lawyer). Works for the William Morris Agency in L. A. email@example.com
Selected Web Sites
- www.SPANnet.org -- It is an organization many authors find provides great marketing ideas, etc.
- www.ivanhoffman.com -- Articles on book publishing, by Ivan Hoffman.
- http://rightsworld.com/docs/content/article1.stm -- Articles on subsidiary rights
- www.alderbooks.com -- Articles on electronic rights, publisher contract problems.
SpeakerNet News is produced by Rebecca Morgan and Ken Braly. It is not affiliated with the National Speakers Association. Send comments or suggestions