SpeakerNet News Teleseminars
Increase Your Thought Leadership —
and Income — with ChatGPT and AI
Gina Carr, MBA and
Terry Brock, MBA, CSP, CPAE
How to order the recording:
- If you order the recording, you will get a link to the recorded video of the online webcast.
You’ve been hearing a lot about AI-powered tools, but don’t know all the ways they can assist you as a thought leader. Creating brand-building content will position you as THE go-to expert for the problem you solve.
AI can help you in myriad ways, such as generating ideas, optimizing content for SEO, creating captivating speech, video, or book titles; drafting video scripts from your blog posts, articles, or chapters; finding statistics to support your main points; determining interesting questions for interviews; crafting synopsis for key books in your area; and producing custom graphics. It does this very efficiently, thus allowing you more time for more creative and productive endeavors.
Gina and Terry help you navigate the turbulent waters of this rapidly evolving technology.
In this interactive virtual event, you will...
- Discover the best practices and strategies for content creators to thrive in the age of AI
- Learn mistakes thought leaders are making with this technology
- Transform into a “content entrepreneur” who can leverage AI to create exceptional content that engages and resonates with your audience
More about our guest experts:
- As the CEO of Stark Raving Entrepreneurs, Gina Carr works with business leaders to leverage digital marketing for more impact, influence, and income. Gina has an MBA from the Harvard Business School and an engineering degree from Georgia Tech. Known as “The Tribe Builder,” Gina helps passionate people build powerful tribes of raving fans. A serial entrepreneur, Gina has created several businesses, including an award-winning real estate company and a chain of community magazines.
- Hall of Fame keynote speaker Terry Brock is a globally connected leading authority who works with organizations that want to leverage technology and social media for more customer engagement, productivity, and increased profitability.
Terry is the former Chief Enterprise Blogger for Skype, former Editor-in-Chief for AT&TŐs Networking Exchange blog, and former Chief Retail Advisor for ACE Hardware.
Terry earned the Certified Speaking Professional designation from the National Speakers Association and was inducted into the Speaker Hall of Fame.